a week in my mind and you won't want to go home...

Sunday 29 November 2009

disturbing...

21:45 Posted by Sir Scribbles 21 comments
"You be soldier boy, If you no carry helmet sun go beat you, if you no carry boot snake go bite you, if you no carry gun bullet go kill you.." M.I ft. SAS - Hustle rmx

So two posts in one day? not new is it? Anyways me get stuff to yan as usual so sit down, grab a pack of crisps and sip some juice while you enjoy...no choke sha!

Apparently some folks think I'm a bit mean cos in some of my posts I say less than admirable things about celebrities and famous folk in general. I was tempted to do one of two things, apologise for some of my quips or tell dem to sod off, I will do neither. What I will do is re-establish some already evident facts, Is it your blog? NO! Are you Sir Scribbles II? OFCOURSE NOT! Did I drag you kicking and screaming to come and read 'The Royal Scribbles'? NO I DIDN'T! So if you dnt like what you see here, if you have a problem with any word, sentence or paragraph, if your heart burns with anger and disgust at the sort of humour on display then you brought it upon yourself cos nobody beg you make you reach area. Infact...

Actress and former Playboy bunny Pamela Anderson will make her pantomime debut this Christmas in a production of Aladdin. The former baywatch star is going to be playing the part of the Genie and just like in her sex tape the audience will see how rubbing her lamp will make cum out. In other news, Statistics show that by the year 2015 the world's population will have increased by 20%, 2face please use a condom! Finally, a reliable source told The Sun newspaper that Amy Winehouse loves showing off her new boobs and wanted to get sexy underwear to make the most of them. I believe that when Miss Winehouse has a baby and takes up breast feeding it'd be advisable to label her boobs accordingly, 'Alchoholic and Non-alchoholic'. Now if you like dis paragraph u can liek to chew on a grenade...moving on!

I ran into a vile human being a few days ago and I swear to you this man was so vile that I was shocked to numbness. Now most black peeps in a white man's country will claim to have be a victim of one form of rascism or the other but to be honest I haven't really seen a direct, blatant rascist person since I stepped into this country...until a few days ago.
I was jejely sitting on the train oh, been out all day and was heading home tired and hungry as feck! Two dudes got on the train some stops after me and cos it was rush hour there were no empty seats so they had to stand. I'd had earphones in my ears throughout the journey and could hardly hear what anyone in the carriage was saying but I glanced towards one of the dudes who'd gotten on the train and the look on his face made me curious enuf to pause Trey Songs 'Yo side of the bed' (mad song btw) and eavesdrop. I remember his comments like they were words from our national anthem and this is exactly what we was muttering to his friend,
*Warning: What you are about to read contains strong language, reader discretion is advised*

"...fucking immigrants, wish they'd go back to their fucking countries. Look at them, all sitting there in our chairs acting like they own the fucking place, bunch of cunts if you ask me. They are all the same to me, cunts who take our jobs and pollute our streets. Yeah they work like hell but they breed like hell too. Bunch of Niggars, Pakis and Chinks all together in one train and I'm fucking on it! Wish I had a gun, shoot every last one of them I tell you, bang! bang! bang! Ethnic cleasing..I love it! Hitler was a man who knew how to deal with cunts, kill em all...dats the only way to get rid of them for good mate...kill em all".

My people I'd be lying to you if I told you I wasn't deeply disturbed by this man's presence on the train. To be honest I couldn't write everything he said cos it'd feel like I was tainting my blog wiv his words. There are still people like this in this world oh, dnt even dull urself thinking it's everyone is as sensible as you. These are the kind of people who's comments should be criticized, not the casual quips found on The Royal Scribbles. I've been thinking about that train ride ever since and the man's hateful expression as all these rascial slurs flew out of his mouth is ethced into my memory and will be there for a very long time unfortunately. I know I should have taken the bus I swear!

21 comments:

kommytila said...

smh... i wish i had a gun to... blast d dude's head

justbones02 said...

he didn't have to take that traindid he?

Miss Natural said...

lol how did you just be on the same train with this guy? will call u soon lol

Miss Natural said...

freaking crazy d*** and you cant even say a word b4 they see you on page 1 of the sun

juiceegal said...

I don't mean to play the devil's advocate here or anything, yes the guy's statement was extreme, but have you guys just stopped one day, scratch that just one second to think about how these people feel.
I don't blame the British people, they are angry and they have every right to be. Everywhere u look, immigrants everywhere, in their own country haba, london is the worst city, you can count how many original English people live there on one hand, they are fast becoming an ethnic minority in their own country. When they work, half of their money goes into funding these immigrants and their children, hell if i were english i'll be angry too.
Criminal immigrants held in British jails cost the taxpayer £283 million per year,the annual total cost of immigration to the British taxpayer is now set at just over £13 billion per year, and u say they should not be angry, lets face it, they have every right to be. We all know that The UK is one of the most tolerant countries in the world when it comes to immigration, but nevertheless, these immigrants are pushing it.
Before anybody comes and bites off my head, i'm not justifying the man's statement or anything i'm just looking at things from his own side and i understand his anger.

Lady X said...

Juiceegal is right though. I've made a few jokes about the Chinese and Indian people in Naija only to remind myself that it's wrong. And my jokes were just jokes. Not so vile and evil sounding. But did this man stop to think that these people he is insulting are also sorta helping his country? They do get a lot from school fees you guys are paying over there cuz I think their citizens don't pay as much as international students do right? And I think these immigrants take the jobs some of their citizens are not willing to do.

Neo said...

on a lighter note lmao at Tuface.

on a serious note, dt dude is seriously disturbed.
the money that the multinationals make from these "migrant" countries on a yearly basis is absurd and the taxes come back to countries like the Uk nes pas? everybody wants a globalised world but they only want the benefits.

AliceDCL said...

wow both juiceegal and lady x have points,
its crazy but even in naija u should see d way indians are taking over, so its like that everywhere.
but d guy did not have to be that vile saying he needed guns and even Approving what hitler did to the jews, that makes him an ASSHOLE

leggy said...

i do understand where juice gal is coming from, after all most of these black immigrants are on welfare, i'd be angry too.
but his views on hitler is a bit disturbing.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

what's really scary is that people who share that man's racist and murderous views are in positions of power and can make decisions that affect millions (maybe billions).

lol @ telling Tuface to wear a condom. You no know say im like African Queens? He's just trying to create as many as possible...

Bubbles said...

I don't even know...
wow
i am just speechless
ugh
whatever

Myne said...

I started out laughing at the Pammy2face pgh but that guy is sure disturbing. WTF?

Azazel said...

Lol ahn ahn, and this surprises u guys why? @ least the guy shows his own racism.

Anonymous said...

awww so you like yo side of the bed.. I am touched. where are you???:(

chayomao said...

Damn
Some messed up ish!
Dude shld give up taking the freaking train then

Inbtwn, Love Trey's READY ALBUM!

Dude is the ish man ( and i am not just saying so cuz he hot as hell)

bonnie said...

"Statistics show that by the year 2015 the world's population will have increased by 20%, 2face please use a condom!" <<< LOOOOL!

LucidLilith said...

That dude on the train needs to shut the f**k up. When the British were busy colonising the entire planet and making everyone learn English, they did not realize this will come back and bite them on the @ss? What of all the money the European companies made off other countries during colonial times. No one made a peep cus they were comfortable. Their sense of entitlement is annoying. Go to school. Work hard like everyone else and shut up.

Miss Fizzy said...

"Fockin' wanker" is my first reaction, the second is fear. What if he really was buts enough to carry out his threat? Why won't everybody live and let live? Do we have to be the same race, sexual orientation etc to love one another? This world... humans in general are... in fact I'm going to lie down. I don't want to see other humans today.

David.фаворит Бога номер-один said...

i'd say wahat i think
but everyone's got his right
to think what he/she wants...
it's disturbing but the fact is that...

if they worked to better themselves,
they'd be given prority over others....if you get what i mean!

i'm just thankful to God for your life, Robby...lol!

Aee Bonrue said...

Mehn, that man needs help...Seriously..There's a gargantuan ball of hate in that man...Too much for one person, dang...

LoL @ Tuface...like hahahhhaahaha... I plan on FEDEXing the dude a pack on my birthday...hoping he'll use...

Spesh said...

Hehehe......reader discertion is really advised..